VEX n VEX~
Sunday, May 04, 2008
IRRITATED!!
I feel super irritated with my dad around these few days.
No one can speak to him nicely anymore. @#$%^&*
I hate it.
Yesterday Boss M msg to go out for drink wif Chan they all... I REGRETTED!! i should have go for it! *Sighz* BUT... i oso worry that he will make me drunk again!! -___-" No one can send me home later on lor!! LOL~
Alright.. next week is W&E Wedding... And i guess for the remaining 5 days.. i have to stop tibiting! Now WeiLing looks like a pig already!!
I must go to slimming centre already!!!!!!!!!!!
:'(
I feel super irritated with my dad around these few days.
No one can speak to him nicely anymore. @#$%^&*
I hate it.
Yesterday Boss M msg to go out for drink wif Chan they all... I REGRETTED!! i should have go for it! *Sighz* BUT... i oso worry that he will make me drunk again!! -___-" No one can send me home later on lor!! LOL~
Alright.. next week is W&E Wedding... And i guess for the remaining 5 days.. i have to stop tibiting! Now WeiLing looks like a pig already!!
I must go to slimming centre already!!!!!!!!!!!
:'(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home