Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

MOVIDA @ St James

Saturday, May 24, 2008

A nite @ Movida

These few days... not feeling very gd. So happenly... Boss M initiate of gg to St James just now.. Thou in my heart i wanted to go.. but mentally wise i know i sld nt.

Well anyway... after the dinner @ Wok we still went to Movida. LOL!

This is my 2nd time going clubbing with Boss M.. Pretty NOT fun cos with me he seems to hv restrictions. Of cos with our new colleague - Sam too. LOL~ These 2 guys..... really.. CMI! Boss M keep repeating that I've no life n I should join him more n meet more guys. haha! Crazy him!!!!

Passed by Dragonfly n.......... memories flew back!! The road just right outside Dragonfly.... *sighz*

Few days ago... while preparing a gift for Joanna... I browsed thru the photos taken last yr JUL. And... i found that... another 1.5 mths... I'll be able to celebrate my 1 yr in FC alr. =D

I know Joanna n Sandy they all.... for 9.5 mths already!!!

*gosh* Time flies.....

The sweetest memories with them are still so fresh in mind. It seems it happen 1 mth ago...

Anyway... I might be able to give my bride a lil surprise in June!!! *wait for my updates!* =)

Alright... time to hit the sack!!!

Cheerios~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home