Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

For a short period~

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

For a short period of time.... I might see rainbow in FC.

Mummy stayed on due to my 2 - 3 days of crying. =) But i dont know when will she want to leave again... Today we welcome a old fren on board to our "pirate ship" --- MingHui. Yesterday was Xianhui.. She is so call as Boss M assistant. Doing all the shitty stuffs of his. Minghui.. he will be doing the basketball event coordinator n assisting Sam.

This guy know him since last Jul but we hardly contact each other. Due to this yr event, he came back n helped us. With his greatly support... i believe tat this event will be a very excited one. With him ard i can sense that this team is getting more lively!!! *oppps... Sam sure say i bias lor* =) I got betrayed today in front of Boss M... I shall remember this lo!! (MH must becareful lo) LOL~

Although these few days we always go home late but it was enjoyable. And of cos.. w/o my mummy.. life will be in black n white again. I really really hope that she can stay till the day i leave FC... *I'm too selfish right???* Sighz...

A fren msn me last night... He said, Dont cry! Be strong be brave~ U nearly break down and gave up barely a yr back... u survived and u still can~

At a moment.. i turn speechless! I really dont know what to reply... Time really flies in FC. Recalled upon being selected in FC... I cried numerous times. For the gd or for the bad... It has been many many times. Those who know me well.. will know what had happened to me while i'm in FC. Nevertheless, i admit that Boss M really treat me v gd but not as in monetary aspect. =( I hope that i hv the guts to negotiate my salary again soon!!! ^^ This fren of mine actually suggested that i sld try out this co before rejecting due to the salary issue. SO... after the consideration n also my passion for the event i did last yr... I stayed on. Till now... often i do regret of my decision but sometimes i also feel blessed as i've stayed on.

Everyone in the office... (practically everyone) dote me a lot. No matter is old or young... My girls we enjoyed each n everyday together... And of cos there are times we are unhappy abt each other.

Everyone treated me like a princess in FC... sometimes i oso felt that i'm too much alr! I have attracted everyone's attentions. =D

Alright.. time to sleep again before...

I'm gona be late again tml.

*Quite happy today cos one of my wishes is coming true SOON!*
Jiayou!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home