Dream Dream...
Monday, May 12, 2008
Today... went to Anglican High with Boss M.... -___-"
It was a tiring day again.... of cos.. in the midst of being mentally tortured.. I did enjoyed myself while being left alone at the Big Splash -- White Town Cafe House. We had jokes to accompany us... but WeiLing's mind has been drifting quite a lot..
I'm Dreaming n scripting some "play" *LOL* That is what i luv to do when i'm sitting at a cozy chair. Its really so sweet of Boss M, Sam & Joyce to let me sit on the most comfortable chair there. LOL~ (Is those stand alone big Rattan Arm Chair) I don manage to snap a photo cos.... later Boss M sure say that i'm so "gugu"
Anyway... this week is gona be another hectic one cos.. sat is our 2nd press conference already.... *KAOZ* Praying hard that... dont get me further involved alr. ^^ I really dont want to have a mental breakdown la....
*P/S: If u r out to play... u r out to b played ----> Good luck chuck!!!*
It was a tiring day again.... of cos.. in the midst of being mentally tortured.. I did enjoyed myself while being left alone at the Big Splash -- White Town Cafe House. We had jokes to accompany us... but WeiLing's mind has been drifting quite a lot..
I'm Dreaming n scripting some "play" *LOL* That is what i luv to do when i'm sitting at a cozy chair. Its really so sweet of Boss M, Sam & Joyce to let me sit on the most comfortable chair there. LOL~ (Is those stand alone big Rattan Arm Chair) I don manage to snap a photo cos.... later Boss M sure say that i'm so "gugu"
Anyway... this week is gona be another hectic one cos.. sat is our 2nd press conference already.... *KAOZ* Praying hard that... dont get me further involved alr. ^^ I really dont want to have a mental breakdown la....
*P/S: If u r out to play... u r out to b played ----> Good luck chuck!!!*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home