Cagers Press Conference
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Press Conference 30.04.2008
This is the day that made me so busy since monday!!! I'm ready v v v tired!
Luckily.. files n documents are ready on time. ^^
Congrats that it was a success ah!! =)
A few reporters came... Some didnt turn up~ Well... at least the conference room seems pack!




M Boss going to be interviewed~ He is actually quite nervous!!!!




The Group photo of the Cagers~


After the press conference, the kids are busy gobbling the food!!! Here are some candid shots proving that they are eating..
Dino Guo Rong is trying to be funny!!


On my way home in M boss car~
I'm playing with the characters of Sesame Street loveables...

Lastly.. me with ernie~
Planning for the Second Press Conference le........
Nitez Off......
This is the day that made me so busy since monday!!! I'm ready v v v tired!
Luckily.. files n documents are ready on time. ^^
Congrats that it was a success ah!! =)
A few reporters came... Some didnt turn up~ Well... at least the conference room seems pack!
After the press conference, the kids are busy gobbling the food!!! Here are some candid shots proving that they are eating..
On my way home in M boss car~
I'm playing with the characters of Sesame Street loveables...
Planning for the Second Press Conference le........
Nitez Off......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home