Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

26.05.08

Monday, May 26, 2008

Today my mood seems like riding on a roller coaster ride.

Especially Catherine... i guess she knew something wasnt right with me. In the morning before everyone came into the office... i was crying already.

When most of my colleagues came in... i've calm down. After my sms came in... i sat there crying again. *SIGHZ* After sometime.. one of my colleague Sam.. came into my room. He gave me his hp... as i read... "Sam.. ask WeiLing dun cry already..........!" OMG... tears dashed out once again. He knew i'm nt in a gd mood to joke n so he left my office. From there i start to pick up my emotions again.

BUT soon... at abt 10+ 11, i rec another sms knowing that my mummy is coming back. I was so happy!!! When i saw my office mummy... i hug her immediately. I suddenly realised that i miss her so much!!

How i wish i can locked her in the office forever... but i know i cant be so selfish. I'm alr very selfish le. i made her stay in the office because of me for months..... Maybe this is really the time she need to leave me alr. I have to learn to be brave to survive thru the ordeal in FC/FP. I have to learn in a hard way. Once i think of her drifting further n further away from me.... I had no alternative but to cry.

She always tell me: "Princess dun cry! hugs n kisses from fat mummy!!"

How selfish am i to think that hope she can stay in FC as long as possible.....

BUT... the big rat in the office... always bully her. :'(

So what sld i do???

what sld i do???

If u love her let her go.... *right?*

:'( *Cry even louder*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home