Tml nv come!!!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
I'm tired....
These few days... i'm dealing with too many things.
I want to have a break but it seems..... !@#$%^&*
Things are not going smoothly as per what Boss M says~
The freaking Events Manager is not doing her job properly!!!
And Boss M is asking me to do the things that she is suppose to do. *NOT FAIR*
Joyce n i have to handle Manpower deals and also the events stuffs. Let alone be the designs of flyers n posters.. already made 3 of us headache!! (Joyce BF, Joyce n me)
We will be holding a press conference on Wednesday! But no my share~ I have to stay in office n........ *sighz*
Forget it~
Gd Nite...
Off to bed!!!!!
:'(
These few days... i'm dealing with too many things.
I want to have a break but it seems..... !@#$%^&*
Things are not going smoothly as per what Boss M says~
The freaking Events Manager is not doing her job properly!!!
And Boss M is asking me to do the things that she is suppose to do. *NOT FAIR*
Joyce n i have to handle Manpower deals and also the events stuffs. Let alone be the designs of flyers n posters.. already made 3 of us headache!! (Joyce BF, Joyce n me)
We will be holding a press conference on Wednesday! But no my share~ I have to stay in office n........ *sighz*
Forget it~
Gd Nite...
Off to bed!!!!!
:'(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home