Think too much???
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Over sensitive?
These few days i feel very odd. Wondering isit something has happen. The feeling is so weird... *sigh*
Hope nothing bad has happened~ *Grin*
On wed night my Taiwan boss came... I drove to the airport!!! *haha* I was so excited abt it ah!! It turn out well n yes.. i enjoyed night driving~ Maybe nx time can pick frenz up n go for a round or 2~ =)
Alright... need to write some "Love letters" for my TW sisters. *LOL*
Update agin tml~
Cheerios!
These few days i feel very odd. Wondering isit something has happen. The feeling is so weird... *sigh*
Hope nothing bad has happened~ *Grin*
On wed night my Taiwan boss came... I drove to the airport!!! *haha* I was so excited abt it ah!! It turn out well n yes.. i enjoyed night driving~ Maybe nx time can pick frenz up n go for a round or 2~ =)
Alright... need to write some "Love letters" for my TW sisters. *LOL*
Update agin tml~
Cheerios!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home