Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Cursing

Friday, April 18, 2008

=)

It has been so many days that i've last updated my blog. This week... i'm so so tired. Things doesnt seems to flow accordingly. Maybe what i wanted didnt happen~

Told a fren that i wanted to resign by jun but now... it seems so near but yet so far.

While watching a basketball match I just happen to prompt out a qn: What is the feeling after doing an event?

Satisfactory!

Yes... perhaps WeiLing is searching the sense of satisfactory in her life. BUT now I'm seems borg down by all these stupid manpower stuffs. I rather felt irritated and stupid in doing all these. Why am i still holding on to it when i knew that i'm not interested in it?

Yes... is due to the relationships we had in the company. Everyone treat each other very well... I stayed due to the colleagues out there. BUT of cos i wont say that all of them are good but majority la~ =)

Although sometimes Boss M is very irritating and !@#$%^&, i should admit that he really put in lots of patience in me. I know he dote me a lotz. I'm running on the spot! However.. even i manage to run... it seems i'm in a circle. When can i leave this circle?? :'(

JUNE is the month.... i must fufill my dream! I want to go ahead in my planning. Will everything put into action.. i'm not v sure. I have to seek more professional opinions.

Forcing myself to stay in FC has alr made me lost the sense of satisfactory when i'm not running the event. Everyday i see people busy on the Basketball challenge event... i'm so envy!!! Haiz~ the worst thing is... i cant get involved! WHY?????????????

I was so eager upon hearing this event but it has none of my share.

Everyday i overhear their reports on the events and it makes me craves more for it. Soon.. i took over the printing of marketing booklet and also the template of the blog. I was so so happy~~ BUT back to sq 1 alr cos Boss M employed a SO call event manager @ rate of $4000/ proj. (if i'm not wrong.) FREAK!!! :'( She act as if she is so gd that she can run the event. I HATE HER!!! Without her i might have a lil involvement lor!!!

NOW this project already turns me away and turn me OFF!!!

I HATE!!!!!! I HATE!!!!!! I HATE!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home