Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Another week gone!!!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Haiz~

What a tired day!!!

Last week isnt a good week!!

I have been staying in the office since wed until 10pm.

Wed - left office at 10.30pm
Thurs - left @ 10pm
Friday left @ 8pm

JUST BECAUSE of the BASKETBALL & Johnny Yen!!!

I'm actually a bit sick of it alr...

On friday.. i got to know a thunderous news!!! Johnny Yen can only come on 27th Jun 2008 - 29th Jun 2008!! This means... I cant go Taiwan to attend my dearest Joanna's Wedding!! -__-"

SIGHZ~

Currently... the offer Johnny had made to us... Chan (Cagers sponsorer) has agreed upon the price given.. So... we are expecting him to come over in end of JUNE! So the next week weeks we will be busy planning for press conference and lots n loads...

I really like this kind of challenges but M Boss ordered that NONE of us under the manpower team can go into it. ONLY CAN ASSIST!!! *PUI* In this way... why must i help him out?? Right?? GNS~

Alright.. maybe some of u will say... WeiLing.. Dont be so calculative la. Just do your best to help lor!! Right?? LOL~

Sigh... my interest is always in events.. Do u think i'll ditch the team if they call for help?? With the new Event manager... i dont think she can help alot!! Well.. my knowledge in events is also private limited but i believe i still can give some constructive ideas too. *LOL*
不要脸

Alright.. tml back to office. I have to rush out my meeting folder and also.. QC the quality of the basketball flyers... Also... Cagers Blog updates. KAOZ~~~~

Nitez~ Off to bed Soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home