New Experience
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Well...
Today sent 2 workers back to China with Susan. =D
Its another new learning experience. This 2 worker actually fought in the company this morning.. and then Linda, who is my M boss's Sister in law, called immediately requesting us to cancel the permit for them. SO... WeiLing is like ah siao run here n there to prepare documents and do the cancellation. 7.30pm Susan n I left the office and pick them up @ Jurong then head straight to Changi Airport T1.
Honestly, I'm actually quite afraid as i'm scared that they might flea off in the airport. Its is such an important escorting as if they run off.. Companies have to pay $5000 to MOM. Luckily.. they are still consider as honest chap.
When we reach welmet Susan checked with the Boss M's brother in law (Eric) to see who is more "tame" so the person will be under my charge. Boss M bro-in-law is such a cute man. He look like "Bu Dao Weng" When he talks, his face is full of expressions too. Hahah~ After talking to him for a while.. he ask me a very weird question!
"WeiLing, How old are u?"
LOL~ *of cos is when Susan is not around!*
Alamak... what is this going on? I ask Susan abt it and she claim that Boss M want to intro their relatives to me!! Recap last few weeks, Boss M actually force me to call his wife to get some special details~ but eventually his wife never leak out any info. PLEASE!!! I'm not interested la!! I dont want to put myself in such a difficult position anymore lo. =)
Lately, Susan and the gals in the office are making fun of me too.... Haha~ Why WeiLing always got tricked by others now? I think I'm really getting more n more stupid. ^^
O Well... Last night i sms my boss a 12 pages long of sms... this is my first time wor!! Quite angry last night cos he think that everyone of us is not doing our part. Anyway.. ya... i fire him on what i am thinking and ya.. i'm just trying to b honest. =P
No worries no worries... he is not mad at me thou. Just that he might b stamping his feet. =)
Today i read someone's blog....
My dearest fren.... is getting MARRIED this year!!
Joanna~
She took her wedding photo on the 10th of March. I'm waiting to see her photos!! I'm wondering how Taiwan people took their wedding pix. I think it sld b more creative than Spore. =) From her blog i got to know she is getting married on 21/6. So i might just sacrifice and fly over there to give her my BEST wishes. LOL~ Sandy also getting married end of this year.. but things are not firm up yet. hahaha~
So happy... all of them are getting married le~
Woo Hoo...
Alright.. soon its gona be WeiLing's turn too. LOL~ *Dreaming again*
Kkkk... Gd nitez~ Must sleep le.
Cheerios~
Today sent 2 workers back to China with Susan. =D
Its another new learning experience. This 2 worker actually fought in the company this morning.. and then Linda, who is my M boss's Sister in law, called immediately requesting us to cancel the permit for them. SO... WeiLing is like ah siao run here n there to prepare documents and do the cancellation. 7.30pm Susan n I left the office and pick them up @ Jurong then head straight to Changi Airport T1.
Honestly, I'm actually quite afraid as i'm scared that they might flea off in the airport. Its is such an important escorting as if they run off.. Companies have to pay $5000 to MOM. Luckily.. they are still consider as honest chap.
When we reach welmet Susan checked with the Boss M's brother in law (Eric) to see who is more "tame" so the person will be under my charge. Boss M bro-in-law is such a cute man. He look like "Bu Dao Weng" When he talks, his face is full of expressions too. Hahah~ After talking to him for a while.. he ask me a very weird question!
"WeiLing, How old are u?"
LOL~ *of cos is when Susan is not around!*
Alamak... what is this going on? I ask Susan abt it and she claim that Boss M want to intro their relatives to me!! Recap last few weeks, Boss M actually force me to call his wife to get some special details~ but eventually his wife never leak out any info. PLEASE!!! I'm not interested la!! I dont want to put myself in such a difficult position anymore lo. =)
Lately, Susan and the gals in the office are making fun of me too.... Haha~ Why WeiLing always got tricked by others now? I think I'm really getting more n more stupid. ^^
O Well... Last night i sms my boss a 12 pages long of sms... this is my first time wor!! Quite angry last night cos he think that everyone of us is not doing our part. Anyway.. ya... i fire him on what i am thinking and ya.. i'm just trying to b honest. =P
No worries no worries... he is not mad at me thou. Just that he might b stamping his feet. =)
Today i read someone's blog....
My dearest fren.... is getting MARRIED this year!!
Joanna~
She took her wedding photo on the 10th of March. I'm waiting to see her photos!! I'm wondering how Taiwan people took their wedding pix. I think it sld b more creative than Spore. =) From her blog i got to know she is getting married on 21/6. So i might just sacrifice and fly over there to give her my BEST wishes. LOL~ Sandy also getting married end of this year.. but things are not firm up yet. hahaha~
So happy... all of them are getting married le~
Woo Hoo...
Alright.. soon its gona be WeiLing's turn too. LOL~ *Dreaming again*
Kkkk... Gd nitez~ Must sleep le.
Cheerios~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home