-Haiz-
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Well........
After a good 4 mths.....
Another farewell..
My Beloved GrandFather!
Sighz~
He broke his promised to me.
He promised me to attend my wedding. And now... he left~
I'm so sad and disappointed. =(
The last time i see him... i think is his bdae~ Which is mid of feb i guess...
Sighz~
I cant even cry out now. Dont know why..
I'm really grateful to some of the frenz who cheered me up today. Those heartwarming wordings and action really makes me feel better. Maybe is coincidence maybe is meant to be. I'm not sure.
There are a lot of feelings inside me now. I just feel like purging them out. I wana have a clear mind!!!
:(
After a good 4 mths.....
Another farewell..
My Beloved GrandFather!
Sighz~
He broke his promised to me.
He promised me to attend my wedding. And now... he left~
I'm so sad and disappointed. =(
The last time i see him... i think is his bdae~ Which is mid of feb i guess...
Sighz~
I cant even cry out now. Dont know why..
I'm really grateful to some of the frenz who cheered me up today. Those heartwarming wordings and action really makes me feel better. Maybe is coincidence maybe is meant to be. I'm not sure.
There are a lot of feelings inside me now. I just feel like purging them out. I wana have a clear mind!!!
:(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home