Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Freedom

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Cont from yesterday...


WB showed me a few video clips yesterday but i forgot to cut out the links for u all. Its really funny~ A bit outrages too. But anyway its just for an entertainment. =) We r just being boliao!!



Well M Boss left Singapore already!! *Hippee* Will only be back on the 12th~

Well honestly it dont really makes any different cos he will be "BOMBING" my hp almost every 2-3 hrs. Sighz~ These few days... the atmosphere in the office isnt great too. Everyone seems... quiet... restless.... P/S: Or just me only???? Haiz~ I'm really in a totally no no to wake up everyday! I just want to close my eyes and let my brain rest. Thinking of my days in Uni. I miss it.... Shopping as and when we want... Ktv as and when we want... Food hunting as and when we want. or even movies... as and when we wanted. Laughters and fun is always surrounding us. I miss the days with LiLing, Cas, PeiQi, Diane, WeiWen, WeiBin, Szewei, Mingyi, Xiaohua, Joanne... Haiz... I miss all their companion~

Wondering how are the girls doing.... Can u all update me????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home