End of a weekend~
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Its the end of another weekend. *GrRrr*
Went ktv with Qin, Willip n Willip's cousin just now.. The guys are singing in the hall while gals in the room. =) Just got to know that Willip is a gd singer.. so is his cousin~ Well after a short 2hrs of de-stress we had a long Gossips @ the kopitiam and then head for home. Sighz~ & Now... I'm in a terrible mood ah!!!!
Gradually....
I hate gg to work le~
It seems starting from this week i've been dragging myself to work! There is no more motivation for me... I practically working for the sake of working le~ The feeling of gg to work is already not there. Perhaps got "contaminated" by Carol. *haha* Sighz~ I feel tat i'm forcing myself to go office everyday... I need to find back my energy!!! I need to find my motive... I need to find my reason!!
Alright... Stop all my crappy~ time to bed! Tml have to go office v. early cos have to clear loads of stuffs.
I'm afraid~
I've phobia~
I'm scare....
I DON'T FEEL LIKE GG TO OFFICE!!!! :(
Went ktv with Qin, Willip n Willip's cousin just now.. The guys are singing in the hall while gals in the room. =) Just got to know that Willip is a gd singer.. so is his cousin~ Well after a short 2hrs of de-stress we had a long Gossips @ the kopitiam and then head for home. Sighz~ & Now... I'm in a terrible mood ah!!!!
Gradually....
I hate gg to work le~
It seems starting from this week i've been dragging myself to work! There is no more motivation for me... I practically working for the sake of working le~ The feeling of gg to work is already not there. Perhaps got "contaminated" by Carol. *haha* Sighz~ I feel tat i'm forcing myself to go office everyday... I need to find back my energy!!! I need to find my motive... I need to find my reason!!
Alright... Stop all my crappy~ time to bed! Tml have to go office v. early cos have to clear loads of stuffs.
I'm afraid~
I've phobia~
I'm scare....
I DON'T FEEL LIKE GG TO OFFICE!!!! :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home