Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

F.R.I.E.N.D.S * F.O.R.E.V.E.R

Saturday, March 15, 2008



2 days ago, i've forward a sms to a fren!


When i see the reply... tears came running down my cheeks. Well.. i dont know why... :'( I miss that fren alot... suddenly. Sighz~ I miss the days with this fren. We had lots of ups and down.... Really... Haiz~ I know that this great fren of mine dont read my blog so i cant dedicate songs here. But i'll remember forever our theme song~





Perhaps only true frenz will survive thru the ordeal~

AH MAI~ Thanks for the everything u had shared and given me.
=)

Thanks for remembering me and we shall be sisters forever!!!

XOXO..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home