Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Singapore Airshow 2008

Sunday, February 24, 2008

SINGAPORE AIRSHOW 2008

Today went to the Singapore Airshow Exhibition... :'( *So Hot and Tiring*

Left home at about 10.45am and head towards the airshow 2008. Due to the labelling issue, my uncle decided to take a cab in instead of driving his car!


- Admission Tickets -

-Banners-

The follwing photos are the transport available for this EVENT!!

Cars ( w Labels only)

Shuttle bus

Cabs

Its a long traffic jam... so Brian n I took some self portrait in the cab! =) *winkz* We jammed about half an hr before getting into the gateway. -___-"


Once we got into the event place... its the airshow performance le... *woooo*


Performance during the Airshow

Aeroplanes on display!

Close up w/ Aero


Brian n me


Me and Fake Hunks

Polit Bears

The weather is terrible so is the trafic there. *Grrrrr*

I'm already perspire like mad and feeling irritated upon seeing so many people!! No mood to take the queue of the crowd tat are waiting for the free shuttle bus! Its is very very very long... I never seen such a long queue before. I believe there are thousands of people waiting to leave the place at that time lo! *HORRIBLE*

End up i suggested on a cab ride out too.... BUT~ also long queue!!!! Last resort to BOOK a cab!! And guess what?? I called comfort... and... they tell me..... SORRY NO BOOKING OF CAB INTO AIRSHOW~ I nearly fainted but.. i end up call SMART cab. And thank god.. they accepted my booking. Sometimes.. it might not be a gd thing too... Haiz.. i end up also waited 1hr for the cab to arrive as there is a massive cab jam outside. *Alamak*

I swear... i will not go to this event anymore!!!!! Even u pay me to go in. =P Althou it was an eye opener there but.. no more next time!!! Grrrrr~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home