Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

ReMeMbErEd

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

In the yr of PIGGY.. i wouldnt say it was a terrific year for me neither will i say its a bad yr. Well... slightly aboved average ba. =)

Just realised that my T Plate is going to be taken down very very SOON~ I passed the driving on 22.02.2007. =) IIRC~ Anyway after the T plate i'll be changing to a Back off plate which i bought in Bugis. Post it up when i'm free..

I have a lot to blog but the words came out bit n pieces... I need to get back my old self. Maybe i'm really overly loaded n stressed by all the things around me. I must grow up and be independent wor~ Mentally i always have someone to lead me... so i tends to be dependent easily.. For those who see me superficially, you'll think i'm actually quite independent~ *haha* BUT nope... I'm not. I feel tat its really fated for people coming into my life and leading me the way out of it. No matter id good nor bad, I really appreciated for the things u all had done for me.. intentionally or unintentionally... =)

For the person/s I've betrayed, I'm sorry~ For the person/s who had betrayed me, thanks for letting me knowing u better and to learn a lesson from u.

YES.. in Finesse i've got to meet up with many different nationality of people.. For examples: China, Taiwan, Phillipines, Myanmar and Nepal.

I met Investors, Entreprenuers, Workers, Bankers, Teachers and Students..

I've grow with Finesse mentally and physically for 8 mths. Gained in knowledge and also weight! ALAMAK!!! =( I laugh a lot and cry a lot too~ *haha* No Choice.. I'm made of water! I'm already used to cry. No matter what. Crying can be a way of relieving stress and self reflection. =) Oh.. crying can b a best way to hypnotize myself to sleep too. LOL~

Alright.. get to go n do all the stuffs...

Tata~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home