Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

My Day.. My Special Day!

Friday, February 22, 2008

TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!
Last year.. on this special day~


I pass my driving @ UBI Comfort. =) I really want to give myself a pat on the shoulder.. WeiLing really did a great job. Honestly thou i din drive out very frequently but at least i'm more confident about my skills already. Which means...... sometimes WeiLing tends to forgo some rules n regulations!!!! LOL~ Well anyway.. i promise i'll b a mindful and responsible driver. hahah~


It was a busy day in FC. Re-editing the tracking projection statistic until my eyes wana pop out le. Finally when boss M left the office... i quickly complete the neccessary documentations for all the clients. Upon completing everything.. Susan and I left the company for IVINS. =) *winkz* Guess what happen.... LOL~


I met one of the boss or partner apart from Dale the person we use to speak to and i realise... the bosses there are quite handsome wor....Hahahha~


Last but not least~ another gd news.... *YEAH*


After a good long 2 years... I won movie tix again!!!! ARGH~ so happy...


Dated my lil sis to go with me already. Anticipated to go with her nx week. LaLaLa~




THE EYE

Preview: 7.30pm (26/2)

Shaw Lido (Orchard)

Praying hard that this will be a v gd show.

Alright.. i'm off to watch my taiwan drama.

Nitez~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home