Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Just A SMS

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Everyone sms each other in this era already. Those who dont know sms.. are dinosaurs!! =)

These few weeks my life is with highs and lows. Mentally and Physically... I cant even really sit down n think it straight. Dunno whats bothering me again.

How to differentiate LIES and TRUTH?

Sometimes i do feel that i'm so idoit.

Life is always unfair.

Promised given can be broken.

Warranty given can be expired.

将自己的快乐建立在别人的痛苦上!

I rec a very stupid sms last night~ 

Being a mindful assistant.. it actually cause myself troubles. ^^

Boss M in China (Shenzhen) since Tues. Called me 2 days ago and ask for Credit Card Enquires Line. I never think much until Susan called me~

"Heh your boss Gana Threaten to pay $$ isit?"

ALAMAK~ How i know?? After giving him the credit hotline.. no news of him until yesterday evening...

M boss ask~ "Hows everything?"
I replied: Gd n fine... Please remeber your flight tonight!! =) [ 7pm]

[9.30pm] M boss: Heh, dont joke with me... I'm still in HK! I thought u said it was Sat???
*THUNDER CAME... LIGHTNING STRIKED*
WTH is he doing???
He even ask me to rebooked his tix. GOSH~ 1 tix is almost $700... My hands were cold... I dont want to make any mistakes le la~

Suddenly... i remembered.. I NV SAID the flight was on SAT!
Alright... my game starts too~

I told me boss i got his credit card number.. i can go online and re-booked it immediately. and Guess what? He replied me.. Tats cool man~ *!@#$%^&* I feel like scolding people lo!!

Soon after.. i told him booking has been made and there a sms came saying.... WHAT? I'm already at the airport le. *LOL* WeiLing is not that stupid. Of cos i din. BUT i was kind of angry cos this is not the first time he trick me!

Suddenly recalled someone telling me that : WeiLing u cant trust people so easily! Dont be NAVIE! *-__-

When u choose to believe it will be gone. But if u dont believe it, it might happen and it may comes true~ 期盼的越高,梦摔的更重 This happens to me always~~~

My mood was in a terrible state. For those who got my scolding during work or at home or anywhere anytime... PLS forgive me~ I'm not in a good condition. =)

如果我有选择,我想过个放荡的生活!
活在期许里的日子不好过。。。

只有眼泪和小熊陪我过夜咯~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home