HaPpPy VaLenTiNes DaY
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Today is V Day...
I spend the day busy like a bee...
Early in the morning.. make everyone busy with me too. LOL~ Reach office at 830am and i rushed out the documents needed for our client. At 10am Susan, Carol and I left office to Harris Pye.
This is my first time to HP... So anticipated to see the HR manager!! Not because is a guy... IS A SHE!! But why am i so excited to meet her?? LOL~ Because M Boss give her a nick call BIG ASS. =X M Boss hate her a lot a lot. 2 of them are like enemy in their last life. =D
Stayed at HP to do the submissions until 5pm. Didnt manage to eat any breakfast nor lunch BUT M boss 吃错药 he actually buy food n drinks for us lo! HAHA~ Although it wasnt "good" food (bread and a can of drink) but at least he know how to show appreciation lo. Finally.. i think M Boss is improving le. =D
I get to realise.. M Boss start to treat Susan better n better.... this makes me very happy too~
After all... they had been working together for years le. ^^
Today is a busy day which actually... i feel that my time flies very fast too! After HP I still go back to office to clear everything until 8 pm. End up had a dinner with Mummy Susan @ Thomson area~ LOL =)
Alright.. I need to help out to pray "ti gong".. Its Lunar the Ninth after 12am. =) Maybe i will post some photos on the ceremony we had at home. LOL~!
Cheerios~
I spend the day busy like a bee...
Early in the morning.. make everyone busy with me too. LOL~ Reach office at 830am and i rushed out the documents needed for our client. At 10am Susan, Carol and I left office to Harris Pye.
This is my first time to HP... So anticipated to see the HR manager!! Not because is a guy... IS A SHE!! But why am i so excited to meet her?? LOL~ Because M Boss give her a nick call BIG ASS. =X M Boss hate her a lot a lot. 2 of them are like enemy in their last life. =D
Stayed at HP to do the submissions until 5pm. Didnt manage to eat any breakfast nor lunch BUT M boss 吃错药 he actually buy food n drinks for us lo! HAHA~ Although it wasnt "good" food (bread and a can of drink) but at least he know how to show appreciation lo. Finally.. i think M Boss is improving le. =D
I get to realise.. M Boss start to treat Susan better n better.... this makes me very happy too~
After all... they had been working together for years le. ^^
Today is a busy day which actually... i feel that my time flies very fast too! After HP I still go back to office to clear everything until 8 pm. End up had a dinner with Mummy Susan @ Thomson area~ LOL =)
Alright.. I need to help out to pray "ti gong".. Its Lunar the Ninth after 12am. =) Maybe i will post some photos on the ceremony we had at home. LOL~!
Cheerios~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home