Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

CNY

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Haiz...
Sianz...
This new year is so quiet lo. My "income" not up to my expectation too. =( Disappointed.

I feel so bored to stay at home! Drove out a few times this CNY but.. it seems no where to go also. *haha* Well had a small bet with my dad n relatives... @#$%^ i LOST! Almost $50 lo. I'm so lucky!! Heez~ Each bet only abt $2 and i can lost up to $50! I'm just.... =p
These are the new year lucky charms i had in my room.....


DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

Alright.. update till here only.. too tired to blog more. =(

Nitez~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home