Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

尾牙 = 收工

Monday, February 04, 2008

Yipee....

Last day of work~ =)

Finally this day has arrived. I should have put it in a way~ I really need a break-away from my work!!!

Today was quite a good day whereby Boss M gave us our Salary and also a "BONUS" Ang Pow~ *LOL* According to Susan.. last time they dont have wor~ They also dont have the "Wei Ya" too.. =) Well.. I have to admit... Wei Ya is suggested by MS NG!

Everyone was too tired to take any photos thou i've fully charged my Batt!

I woke up 6.30am and took a cab to Office and clear all my "junks" - Too many things on hand already la! I have to clear and clear and clear~

@ 1pm we head to Paragon - Ding Tai Fung for our CNY lunch! *WOOO* Thou it wasnt very delicious.. but.. still ok lo! A lil appreciation from the boss.. =) Thanks Boss M..
After the lunch everyone left the place n head to Standard Charatered to CASH OUT out cheqs. LOL~ We are simply... *Hungry for $$* Hahahahaha~

Tml... my marketing shall starts and NEW YEAR is here~ *GOSH*
All the best to my marketing tml lo. Heez...

Nitezz~

Cherrios...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home