Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Aston Specialities

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

YEAH~~

ASTONS.. HERE I COME~


Ribeye Steak

Grill Fish


Finally.. I got my Astons~~ A Wonderful dinner at Astons Specialities just now with SW. He fufill his promise to me. *A trip to Astons* It was suppose to be my treat but... haha~ Well.. He insist of paying so... =P I promise~ Nx time i treat ah! Like what Calin had told me... Its really cheap!! Both of us had a main course each with a Drink.. in additional we shared a basket of Garlic Bread. ---- Total Bill $25
Worth it man~ Go try!! Cheap n Good. Its almost similar like Kenny Roger. =) *Slups*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home