Haha~ Eating Snake!!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Why am i here at this point of time??
Eating snake~ *haha*
I hv over worked. So from this hour onwards i want to slow down my pace. =) Ate a lot this afternoon.. dont know why.. nothing seems to fill me up. Even my colleagues are stopping me to eat. Alamak~
My girl ask: WeiLing, what happen to u? Suddenly u eat so much?? *LOL*
My mind is empty! Dont feel like moving. Want to rest. I want to have a break again!!!!!!! Taiwan... when can i go back there again? Sighz~ Gladys n Jeffrey going back on tues... and... me... not going with them! :( Suddenly.. i miss Joanna they all badly. I miss my taiwan family also...
*Weird* Ms Ng.. u arent a taiwanese wor~ *haha* Why u miss taiwan so much?? Cos I feel warmth there. =) ~Thickskin~
I'm really grateful to everyone no matter in Singapore or In Taiwan... Thanks for being so supportive towards WeiLing. The care and concern normally will lead me to the path that i should be taking. At this last day of Jan, I'll like to thanks everyone. *HUGZ* I'm so lucky to have u guys.
*Ann-Ann MMS me last night say she nv forget me... LOL~ She is such a sweet fren which i rarely find. My true n best gal in SIM* I hug hug u, my dear~
Finally.. bought my CNY first day dress... LOL~ *yeah* Left with bag n shoe. Hahaha~ Jiayou~
Alright.. busy again le. Blog again SOON!!!! =)
Eating snake~ *haha*
I hv over worked. So from this hour onwards i want to slow down my pace. =) Ate a lot this afternoon.. dont know why.. nothing seems to fill me up. Even my colleagues are stopping me to eat. Alamak~
My girl ask: WeiLing, what happen to u? Suddenly u eat so much?? *LOL*
My mind is empty! Dont feel like moving. Want to rest. I want to have a break again!!!!!!! Taiwan... when can i go back there again? Sighz~ Gladys n Jeffrey going back on tues... and... me... not going with them! :( Suddenly.. i miss Joanna they all badly. I miss my taiwan family also...
*Weird* Ms Ng.. u arent a taiwanese wor~ *haha* Why u miss taiwan so much?? Cos I feel warmth there. =) ~Thickskin~
I'm really grateful to everyone no matter in Singapore or In Taiwan... Thanks for being so supportive towards WeiLing. The care and concern normally will lead me to the path that i should be taking. At this last day of Jan, I'll like to thanks everyone. *HUGZ* I'm so lucky to have u guys.
*Ann-Ann MMS me last night say she nv forget me... LOL~ She is such a sweet fren which i rarely find. My true n best gal in SIM* I hug hug u, my dear~
Finally.. bought my CNY first day dress... LOL~ *yeah* Left with bag n shoe. Hahaha~ Jiayou~
Alright.. busy again le. Blog again SOON!!!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home