Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

* Crying *

Monday, January 07, 2008

"Only the poor look at S 11..."



Someone told me this without blinking the eyes. Suddenly I xxxx the person.

Aren't HIM look at S11 too?? My for goodness sake. Can he speak with his brain working?? Suddenly i really feel like not seeing this person anymore.

I guess u all are not sure why i hate it so much. For those who know me will definitely know who am i referring to~ I don't understand why he can be so unappreciative to people. Maybe i only get one side of the story... but like what I've said, I trust my own instinct and my own eyes. I wont even feel its a waste if i say BYE~

This is what he taught me days ago....

Be firm.. No need to think of others~ No need to feel in debt to it.

Why can guys be so hard-hearted??
Girl tends to be the ones more appreciative but why?? Guys can be so mean? Cant they be more appreciative for what people has done for them?

Gratitude?? Can they be one?

I'm full of anger now...

Feel like crying...

CRYING

Cry my lungs n heart out!!!

:'(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home