CNY Goodies Spree
Sunday, January 27, 2008
TIRED!!!
TIRED~
Run errands for lots of CNY goodies today. -__-"
Last night went Tampines shopping with Brian n his family after Szewei's BBQ. They bought nothing but I got myself loads of things. *haha* Mum say that i should change all my working attire... so... i decided to change most of my working tops. =p
Cut my hair today too~ *haha* Well.. quite satisfied ba!
*Photos soon~*
Suddenly.. I feel vex again. Dunno why~ I feel something is amiss. Last week nearly cried in the office again for a certain reason but eventually i held back the tears. Wondering why I'll have that reaction. *haha* Maybe i start to let my imagination run wild le~ =) Anyway.. is ok la! *haha* This week will be a very busy week! Have to run a lot of places to order goodies and get it prepared to be given out respectively! =)
My house, Ah yi House, Grandfather house, Taiwan House Office, Mummy Susan and Ex Watch boss~ Alamak... *BUSY LA*
When will be the time that i'll be the one receiving goodies?? *haha* Mayb @ the age of 50. LOL~
Alright SBL time again!
See ya~
Will try to blog soon!! =*
TIRED~
Run errands for lots of CNY goodies today. -__-"
Last night went Tampines shopping with Brian n his family after Szewei's BBQ. They bought nothing but I got myself loads of things. *haha* Mum say that i should change all my working attire... so... i decided to change most of my working tops. =p
Cut my hair today too~ *haha* Well.. quite satisfied ba!
*Photos soon~*
Suddenly.. I feel vex again. Dunno why~ I feel something is amiss. Last week nearly cried in the office again for a certain reason but eventually i held back the tears. Wondering why I'll have that reaction. *haha* Maybe i start to let my imagination run wild le~ =) Anyway.. is ok la! *haha* This week will be a very busy week! Have to run a lot of places to order goodies and get it prepared to be given out respectively! =)
My house, Ah yi House, Grandfather house, Taiwan House Office, Mummy Susan and Ex Watch boss~ Alamak... *BUSY LA*
When will be the time that i'll be the one receiving goodies?? *haha* Mayb @ the age of 50. LOL~
Alright SBL time again!
See ya~
Will try to blog soon!! =*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home