New Year Resolutions 2008
Monday, December 31, 2007
Countingdown to 2008~
Re-read my previous 2006 resolution~ I laugh cant stop...
Alright~ Lets recap...
Feb - i got my car license!! * CLASS 3A *
Life is simple for the beginning of the year. It doesnt makes any different with 2006 initially... until i complete my exams... This 3rd year in SIM is the most terrible year. I failed CF. =) But anyway.. still managed to pass the whole degree course. LOL~
Jun - had my first trip out to Taiwan with Qi and Yokie... =)
Jul - Got my first job... and expect my first Taiwanese batch of frenz and students.
Sept - Entered into a long distance relationship and ended very fast! (i know the reasons very well...) Somethings are irreplaceable... =)
December - Having hard time in office so i flew to Taiwan again for a hideout!
Resolution for 2008??
Just a simple one ah~
I hope everyone's wishes can come true~
I hope my wish can come true too......................................
:)
Re-read my previous 2006 resolution~ I laugh cant stop...
Alright~ Lets recap...
Feb - i got my car license!! * CLASS 3A *
Life is simple for the beginning of the year. It doesnt makes any different with 2006 initially... until i complete my exams... This 3rd year in SIM is the most terrible year. I failed CF. =) But anyway.. still managed to pass the whole degree course. LOL~
Jun - had my first trip out to Taiwan with Qi and Yokie... =)
Jul - Got my first job... and expect my first Taiwanese batch of frenz and students.
Sept - Entered into a long distance relationship and ended very fast! (i know the reasons very well...) Somethings are irreplaceable... =)
December - Having hard time in office so i flew to Taiwan again for a hideout!
Resolution for 2008??
Just a simple one ah~
I hope everyone's wishes can come true~
I hope my wish can come true too......................................
:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home