Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Shopper - holic

Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Crazy Shopping Day!

Late morning.. dragged mum out to Compasspoint and shop!!

@ Metro Sale, I got myself a flower laced dress and nearly got a white gown too... but after much consideration i think its isnt worth to get that gown cos the cousin tat is getting married is NON RELATED to me. =P Alright damages at Metro - $30 We had Sushi @ Sakae and its.. $54
Total Damages at Compasspoint - $84

Next destination~

EXPO - John Little Sale
Yes, Tat time i went with Qin and now i bring my family there. *lol* Unbelievable!! I "swipe" goodies worth of $420 (including my ah yi stuffs)
Below are the list:
  • 4 Shirts for Dad ($16 each)
  • 1 Bedset for myself ($50)
  • 1 Bedset for Mum ($120)
  • 4 pkt of Jellies ($2.90 each)
  • 2 boxes of Pudding Collon
  • 2 pkt of Japanese Biscuits
  • Ah yi - 1 Bedset ($140)
  • Ah yi - Esprite Top ( I dunno how much)
  • Ah Yi 4 lingerie ( $5.90 each)

OMG~ As if its for free~ ^^"

After crazy shopping they head home and i'm off to collect documentations for my boss. -__-" Well... its something tat i can dont do but i choose to cos, eventually on Monday.. I'll have to colect it too! *sighz* So might as well.. do it today. Before going down to bugis, I dropped by at my fav shop... Prestige time (Bras Brasah)! Yes... more watches again today. Of cos not only for myself. For Dad and Mummy Susan!!


My Fav.. Fossil Watches... More and more~

Seiko watch For Dad~

Mummy Susan's Christmas Pressie~


Yes... Total damages - $450 ($150 each)
Woo.. i got myself 1 ring and 2 pairs of earrings too. ($10 and $2.50 each respectively)

Well... today is really my spending day ah! Tml.. need to go out and get more Christmas pressies again. I'm running out of time! Still have Carol, Joyce, Boss, his daughter and gifts exchanges pressies... OMG~ not forgetting some pressies for TW too. I hope i hv sufficient time ah! =p
Alright lets see.. total damages for the day.. pressies + cab fares + food...
Reaching $1000 *Grrrrr*
Its nearly my 1 mth salary!!!!!!!!!
Alright.. will see what pressies i get for them tml.. *tata*
PS: I'm waiting for my pressie too~ *heez*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home