Aimlessly~
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
I really dunno what is going on with me la.
Today cried in office again just because~
Mummy Susan say i cant possibly leave the office as what i wanted to
:'(
Immediately.. i dunno why... i cried.
Does that means that i'll forever getting underpaid amt??
Why did i cry??
I cant solve the mystry...
WeiLing is seen as an independent, self-discipline, responsible and capable girl... but honestly i'm not.
I'm not as independent as u see...
I'm not as self discipline..
I'm not tat capable too..
BUT.. i agree~ I'm a responsible person.
I'm also a very emotional attached person.
If i really want to do it, i'll expect myself to work professionally... which maybe.. it leads to this kind of situation!!
I'm over-stressed!!!
I pressured myself too much!!!
I have estimated myself too highly...
Suddenly i feel lost..
Direction-less.
I need...
All i want now is...
Today cried in office again just because~
Mummy Susan say i cant possibly leave the office as what i wanted to
:'(
Immediately.. i dunno why... i cried.
Does that means that i'll forever getting underpaid amt??
Why did i cry??
I cant solve the mystry...
WeiLing is seen as an independent, self-discipline, responsible and capable girl... but honestly i'm not.
I'm not as independent as u see...
I'm not as self discipline..
I'm not tat capable too..
BUT.. i agree~ I'm a responsible person.
I'm also a very emotional attached person.
If i really want to do it, i'll expect myself to work professionally... which maybe.. it leads to this kind of situation!!
I'm over-stressed!!!
I pressured myself too much!!!
I have estimated myself too highly...
Suddenly i feel lost..
Direction-less.
I need...
All i want now is...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home