2 more days!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Finally its Thursday!!
2 more days and i'll be going to TW~
My purpose of going over is to.......
Visit all my lovely frenz and also shop till i drop. *HAHA*
This time my air tix are kind of sponsored by different persons. Thanks~ Greatly appreciated lo!!
Well... i'm leaving on Sat 1pm (Jetstar) and coming back on the 30th Dec 2007 12nn (Eva Air) =) I'm also very glad tat the 2 kids are actually swapped their days to accomodate with my date of return. *Haha* I'm really so touched. Boss Liu never actually see me before and he is willing to take all these troubles to change the kids date to be on the same day as me. I really feel in-debt to the taiwanese. =)
Anyway.. this trip there wont b an empty handed one of cos. I'm all ready to bring them their fav coffee mix~ "Nescafe" Haha~
Great.. k~ I've got to go n do some packing before i run out of time la~
Add on~
Just went to a ktv session with Qi and Cas... =) I Miss the gals so much! Will post up the photos once Qi send to me. K~
One more post will b up before i go over to TW!
Cheerios~
2 more days and i'll be going to TW~
My purpose of going over is to.......
Visit all my lovely frenz and also shop till i drop. *HAHA*
This time my air tix are kind of sponsored by different persons. Thanks~ Greatly appreciated lo!!
Well... i'm leaving on Sat 1pm (Jetstar) and coming back on the 30th Dec 2007 12nn (Eva Air) =) I'm also very glad tat the 2 kids are actually swapped their days to accomodate with my date of return. *Haha* I'm really so touched. Boss Liu never actually see me before and he is willing to take all these troubles to change the kids date to be on the same day as me. I really feel in-debt to the taiwanese. =)
Anyway.. this trip there wont b an empty handed one of cos. I'm all ready to bring them their fav coffee mix~ "Nescafe" Haha~
Great.. k~ I've got to go n do some packing before i run out of time la~
Add on~
Just went to a ktv session with Qi and Cas... =) I Miss the gals so much! Will post up the photos once Qi send to me. K~
One more post will b up before i go over to TW!
Cheerios~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home