Thursday, November 22, 2007
Working?
haha~ Yes! has been so call loaded with new things since last week. I've got a new job scope. Well.. sld i say its secretarial or personal assistant? LOL~ I'm going to handle everything that boss is doing. I'm going to help him arrange appt and also do follow up on his deals. And i'm going to be put in-charge for a Creative Writing Contest by Jalynn - Our client. ^^ Jaylnn is a english trainer who teaches children and adult english. This time she is gg to hold a contest and we will be their consultants in manpower n arrangements. She say she'll treat me to Fullerton!!! Choc Buffet!! *LOL* Yeah~ Of cos.. Princess WeiLing is so happy and thank her in adv. *Thickskin leh* la la la~ OoOo.. this remind me that "Someone" owe me a meal too.. *haha* =X
Currently each and everyday i'm loaded with work and no time to really enjoy each meal. *Grrr* Indigestion... Suddenly i feel lethagic but my job doesnt allow me to. I've no time for anything else except job. :'(
Everything around me seems to be changing too. Somewhere somehow is gg in the wrong way. Well.. WeiLing have to face all the challenges in life. *So Stress la* Heez~
Last week got myself a hideout. Went to KL with my Susan Mummy. I purposely unrestrict myself and spend with all my might. BUT~ i only manage to "conquer" 4 pairs of shoe and 2 Bags. In fact.. i'm quite disappointed with my results. Anyway.. i just got my Taiwan fren to help me buy 5 tops from their online webby. Hope she has bidded them for me. LOL~~ I tell myself... more to come.. more to come. Make-ups are my nx targets. Wahahahha~
My trip to Taiwan might be cancelled due to some reason... Boss gave me hope but until now still no news. Well.. i guess it sld b postpone to nx yr le.
Alright.. update again! Work Work Work le!
Take care... =)
haha~ Yes! has been so call loaded with new things since last week. I've got a new job scope. Well.. sld i say its secretarial or personal assistant? LOL~ I'm going to handle everything that boss is doing. I'm going to help him arrange appt and also do follow up on his deals. And i'm going to be put in-charge for a Creative Writing Contest by Jalynn - Our client. ^^ Jaylnn is a english trainer who teaches children and adult english. This time she is gg to hold a contest and we will be their consultants in manpower n arrangements. She say she'll treat me to Fullerton!!! Choc Buffet!! *LOL* Yeah~ Of cos.. Princess WeiLing is so happy and thank her in adv. *Thickskin leh* la la la~ OoOo.. this remind me that "Someone" owe me a meal too.. *haha* =X
Currently each and everyday i'm loaded with work and no time to really enjoy each meal. *Grrr* Indigestion... Suddenly i feel lethagic but my job doesnt allow me to. I've no time for anything else except job. :'(
Everything around me seems to be changing too. Somewhere somehow is gg in the wrong way. Well.. WeiLing have to face all the challenges in life. *So Stress la* Heez~
Last week got myself a hideout. Went to KL with my Susan Mummy. I purposely unrestrict myself and spend with all my might. BUT~ i only manage to "conquer" 4 pairs of shoe and 2 Bags. In fact.. i'm quite disappointed with my results. Anyway.. i just got my Taiwan fren to help me buy 5 tops from their online webby. Hope she has bidded them for me. LOL~~ I tell myself... more to come.. more to come. Make-ups are my nx targets. Wahahahha~
My trip to Taiwan might be cancelled due to some reason... Boss gave me hope but until now still no news. Well.. i guess it sld b postpone to nx yr le.
Alright.. update again! Work Work Work le!
Take care... =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home