**Overloaded**
Thursday, November 29, 2007
I broke down ~
Cant take it anymore.....
Broke down in front of Joyce today in the office and got caught by my myanmar agent - Bala!!! OMG!! Throw face la!
He laughed at me. *haha*
Suddenly i feel sorry towards a lot of people....
Susan, Xiaohong and candidates.... n everyone!!!
I cant believe that i've made such a shakening mistakes.. *sighz*
Thousands and Millions of sorry cant replace anything already~
Crying out loud is what i want to do...
I disappoint everyone including myself.
Sorry to everyone~~
No mood to blog. Let me calm down first!! ='(
Cant take it anymore.....
Broke down in front of Joyce today in the office and got caught by my myanmar agent - Bala!!! OMG!! Throw face la!
He laughed at me. *haha*
Suddenly i feel sorry towards a lot of people....
Susan, Xiaohong and candidates.... n everyone!!!
I cant believe that i've made such a shakening mistakes.. *sighz*
Thousands and Millions of sorry cant replace anything already~
Crying out loud is what i want to do...
I disappoint everyone including myself.
Sorry to everyone~~
No mood to blog. Let me calm down first!! ='(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home