Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

= Bee =

Friday, November 30, 2007


Totally Mad~

Caught a online bee movie show just now. Actually i dunno whether am i watching or am i dreaming. *LOL* Thought of meeting some frenz out tonight but... everyone is having a date. So.... all i can do is have a lil chat with Mummy Susan and we head home. =)

Had a mini "party" this afternoon in the office~ I paid for it.. Cos i feel like to~ *hahah* Poor Joyce has been made fun cos my agent tot Joyce is the one who made me cried yesterday! *oh my* See.. WeiLing caused so much troubles~ *grrrr* Sighz~

So far my decisions have been made but i wonder can i put into actions! -__-" I hope i can cause... I'm really feeling v bad!

Whether is it worthwhile... it already doesnt matter~

To me, i've done my best. I believe i can do even better! =P

Alright blog till here.. more to come. Loads of things i wana blog but...

See ya again tml! Nitez~ =)

Now i just want to drown myself in some "honey"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home