Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Starting frm today!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Last week my Taiwan Lady Boss came over for a short presentation on the Taiwan trip in Dec. She brought along a guy~~ Jason! Actually his identity was a secret but eventually because he wont want to create any misunderstanding.. he told me that he is actually one of my friends boyfriend... I was so shock.
After a few conversation with him i get to understand more on how they feel when they go into millitary~ I got to know more about taiwanese guys mentality too. However it seems hardly applicable on Roger. =D

This guy, Jason.. A Mr Nice guy too. Sandy is lucky to have him. Its worth her wait. So how about me? Roger worth my wait?? *haha* Yes i think so.. i hope so~~ =)Everyone see WeiLing as independent and strong but like what Sandy said.. 再坚强的人,也会有掉眼泪的时候~ I promise Roger to live my life to the fullest everyday before he comes back to Singapore again. He ask me to do reading if i misses him. -_-" Asking WeiLing to read is a difficult job.. but anyway.. i try la~~ =p Perhaps he think that i'm not knowledgable enough. *haha*

Today is the day that Roger finally going into his millitary~ *Clap Clap* In about 337 days.. he should be out alr. =) *haha* Suddenly i feel so stupid to go n roughly count the days. Anyway... I do hope he can fulfill the promises he has made to me. & I'm looking forward to the day to see him once again =) Hold his big warm hands~ I do hope when i go over to Taiwan in Dec i can see him. I really dont wish to see him only after almost a year!!!!

Have a lot of thoughts running in my mind.. but now is just a start.. More to come~~ =) 

Hope Roger will have a safe training in Taiwan..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home