A lil gift frm me~
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Did something today~~~~
I've send Roger a card and also a CD which consist of a photo story done by myself within 2 days. Seems easy.. cos i'm rather new to the software.. so.. it takes me some time to familiarize with it. =) Hmm.. outcome?? Well... dont pin high hopes... *haha* Still can make it la~~ =) Wanted to do this long ago but my movie maker fail me. Happenly i found photo story.. so~ I downloaded and did my little story. *haha*
Today is just the 10th day... *haha*
O Well.. went for 3 appt today~ Hmm... i'm praying hard for the best. =) Hope the last one can bring me good news tml. *Cheers* These few days my boss is not having a good mood. So no matter how hard.. i must still go for appt cos i dont want to stay in the office and let him nag nor scold. *wahhaha* Only this afternoon it seems his mood got improvement. He joke with me as per norm again. Haha~ I know he is quite concern with my relationship too. Well.. We r doing fine~ =) To my friends.... I'm gd n fine too wor~ No worries. Thanks for all the sms n msn messages. *hugz*
Woooo... Birthday coming le...... *yeah* --- Going to be older 1 year! *Grrr* I'm Turning 24!! OMG~ Well going to get a sweet n kiddy cake this year. Previous yr is Snow White & 7 Drawfs.. Previous yr is Fruit cake this yr....... Barbie doll cake??? *LOL* KIV ba~ I think i'm a lil mad le~ Wahahha~ alright... I'm tired again. Sleeping soon but first.. might do some reading~ *heez* =p
*Nitey*
I've send Roger a card and also a CD which consist of a photo story done by myself within 2 days. Seems easy.. cos i'm rather new to the software.. so.. it takes me some time to familiarize with it. =) Hmm.. outcome?? Well... dont pin high hopes... *haha* Still can make it la~~ =) Wanted to do this long ago but my movie maker fail me. Happenly i found photo story.. so~ I downloaded and did my little story. *haha*
Today is just the 10th day... *haha*
O Well.. went for 3 appt today~ Hmm... i'm praying hard for the best. =) Hope the last one can bring me good news tml. *Cheers* These few days my boss is not having a good mood. So no matter how hard.. i must still go for appt cos i dont want to stay in the office and let him nag nor scold. *wahhaha* Only this afternoon it seems his mood got improvement. He joke with me as per norm again. Haha~ I know he is quite concern with my relationship too. Well.. We r doing fine~ =) To my friends.... I'm gd n fine too wor~ No worries. Thanks for all the sms n msn messages. *hugz*
Woooo... Birthday coming le...... *yeah* --- Going to be older 1 year! *Grrr* I'm Turning 24!! OMG~ Well going to get a sweet n kiddy cake this year. Previous yr is Snow White & 7 Drawfs.. Previous yr is Fruit cake this yr....... Barbie doll cake??? *LOL* KIV ba~ I think i'm a lil mad le~ Wahahha~ alright... I'm tired again. Sleeping soon but first.. might do some reading~ *heez* =p
*Nitey*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home