Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Happy & Sad.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Yes.. totally stress out but no where to say. Biting my teeth and overcome each and every "hiccups" With a help of a few gd fren and new found fren i manage to survive well. They are encouraging me and supporting me thruout. I'm really glad.

Their hugs really wana make me cry. @ their departure i control my tears. The teachers are wonderful. They are all so understanding.

Know what? Thou for these 5 days i'm their HOT TOPIC but it was fun too. =) Thanks to my boss. *winkz* There are many many things that teacher did touched me alot. No matter what these are really my frenz. I dun wana lose any contacts with them. I really miss them alot.

They wont read these but i' just wan to put some heartfelt words here.

To Joanna~
This cute n fun loving gal.. she is cute and cheerful~ Taught me somethings and promise to matchmake for me. =) Prepare the resume and i'll go there QC, k? OooH~ My instant noodles.. I WAN 1 carton la.... *haha* Joanne i miss u the most. I want to go your hse stay!! I also wan level 3~ *haha* Can i sleep with u?? lol~

To Sandy~
U always make me luf with all ya cold jokes... but sometimes mine is colder right? =D Anyway, do wait for my arrival k? I miss u too. Hope u like our gifts! Hug me again when u r there. *i love ya tight tight hugs* We ae piggies! I wana see ya lao da too. =)

To Eileen~

U are so nice to me.. with u around jokes is around too. Really hope to see u soon in Taiwan. Start packing ya hse.. I wana go everyone hse and stay!!! =D Cant wait to see u all again. *muacks*

To Roger~

Hmm.. just realise we never take any photo together. So.. jus this.. haha~ Thanks for all the comments and support you gave ever since a week before ya arrival. Today is the 5th day and its time to go home. You really make my day when we are in TKPS. That is a memorable day! =) Thanks for the piano song too. Nice one thou the piano is spoil. *haha* Hope to see u again at the airport when i go over k?

They are really a grp of fun loving and cute teachers. Thanks for every little thing... =)

*HUGZ*

-goup photos -




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home