I'm back~
Never blog for 20days... First time leh~ =D
I'm really too busy with my project and some matters. =)
Finally.. my taiwan students get back on 19th Aug 2007! And in the afternoon.. i begin to miss some of my boys. Patrick, Yiwei, Tim, Steven, Frank - At the young age.. they touches me deep down. They actually know how to care n concern people. I'm really grateful to them. When i'm sick.. the kids are really my sweets. I love them all~ I miss them too~ I bet Calin oso. She miss them the most. =D

Now i left with Gladys and Jeffrey~ My Taiwan Boss's kids. They are studying here~ Someone told me... If i'm willing Taiwan Learning Seed is my Second Home. =) Matthias Koh want me to treat FC as second home too... *haha* =P I found a few mum and sisters too... *woo hoo* LOL~ Dont know why.. i only meet Teresa(Taiwan lady boss) for 3 days and she treat me very good. Just like my mummy.. my fren... She hold my hand.. she hugs me... She even call from Taiwan just to say she miss me. Joanna and Sandy my darlings sent me my fav noodles frm Taiwan~ I'm so pampered. Susan mummy hold me tight when i consult her on certain things.... my Sheryll and Carlo (her bf) hear my stupid sorrows tat night... Students care and concern when i'm sick... And also the strenght n energy given....
Soon there is going to have a brand new chpt in my life. Joined FC for 1.5mths, i've gained alot. Trust, Frenz, Concern, Experience, Students~ I do hope that FC and Learning Seed will be my second home. No matter what, i'll do my best for them. =) I'll strive my best to let my education dept be a successful one.
Alright enuff of my work~ I guess there are a few frenz are missing me alr. I never MSN nor SMS you guys~ I apologise k? I was really too busy when my students are here~ And now preparing for my yr end trip.. always having to do proposal and also meet up with the teacher in charge. -_-" I'm really tired. But i do enjoy~ Cos i have someone to be with me to encourage and dote me. =)
Kk... i've got to go.. Must rest alr~ Nx week is going to be another busy week but boss approve me to work 1 day from home. =D *Yeah* Matthias is the best! =)
2 weeks and 6 days a mystry to be solved~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home