Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Tml.. and they are here~

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Yes... tml is the long awaited day. Finally i can see the students face to face. And of cos the teachers.
Total of 8 students and 6 teachers.

Students:
  • Frank
  • Shirley
  • Steven
  • Chien-yun
  • Ting-yu
  • Yi-Wei
  • Pei-Chun
  • Jeff

Teachers:

  • Doreen
  • Keng Chi
  • Roger
  • Joanna
  • Eileen
  • Sandy

Haha~ Whats our welcome gifts? Well Well... Teachers: Fresh flowers - Orchids. And students - Luving Lionel (Merlion plush toy)

I'm deeply madly in love with lionel the merlion. So cute la~ But too bad... i think no more stocks. =( I hope the children can give me back in return. *haha* No la.. Kidding!! *winkz*

Alright.. photo time.... =)

Me & Lionel

~My 8 Luving Lionel~

My welcome guest autograph card for the chalet. *Yeek*

Well. I have a big banner but i'm too tired to take photo cos v big la. =P For this whole week.. practiclly i only sleep 4-5hrs pe day and i work till late night. But we know or i should say... I know its gona be worthy. Not as in Boss will pay me more but the appreciation we will recieve from the teachers and students. =) *WINKZ*

Really glad that Roger and teachers wanted to treat Sheryll and I to a private dinner but.. NO NO.. we should be the one treating. =) Well.. but their time has been packed up already.

Ok~ I'm collapsing.. still loads of preparation before their arrival and after their arriva. *Grrrrrr* Anyway.. post their lovely photo once i'm free again.

*cheerios*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home