Gd News + BaD NEwS
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Yes... today is the day i have been waiting for~
OFF DAY!!
OMG~ i'm just as busy as a bee..
This week lots of things happen. Both bad news and good news. Let me say the bad news first. Sheryll's social pass cant be extended which means she have to leave. ICA din approve her 30days extension which now makes her feel very very bad. She is totally in a very down mood. I'm really too busy to comfort her. =( I'm sorry Sheryll....
Mr Koh is really chasing me very tight for schedules and arrangement stuffs. These few days i could hardly breathe. =/ This week went to Kiddiewinkie, Telok Kurau and twice @ Bendemeer... More to come is Teck Whye and Shines. *GrrRr* Working till late almost everyday. Even i reach home at 7plus but i have to msn my taiwan client till 10pm. The client is actually a teacher in Summerhill (Learning Seed) He is quite a nice chap. Looking forward to welcome them in Singapore.
Mr Koh brought their photos to show me who is who... So... Haha~ Before they see me, I've seen them. =) Their Art & Crafts are excellent. Neatly and nicely done up. If i cant produce a similar standard scrapbooking.. I guess i'll throw my face lo. Alright.. This is my last weekend before my Taiwan students are arriving. Looking forward....
Good news~
I've so call clinch a Taiwan student exchange program from Telok Kurau Pri. They wanted to go over to Taiwan in Sept. Which mean..... I have the chance to go again. =D *Praying hard* Will i go for free?? *hehe* =p Perhaps i must build a gd relationship with the teachers first... =)
Class size: 30 chinese students
Teachers: 3-4
Parents: Est.: 15
Duration: 6D5N
Another news that i've just rec.... Boss actually got 2 more people to assist me today. OMG~ He totally forget all abt our second missy~ He very bad lo. Our Poor second missy must be feeling very bad. I feel bad too... Sighz~
NO TIME LE LA!!!!!
My teachers and students are coming in 7days!!!!!!!!!! =(
My logistics is still in MESS!!!! *GgRrrRR*
OFF DAY!!
OMG~ i'm just as busy as a bee..
This week lots of things happen. Both bad news and good news. Let me say the bad news first. Sheryll's social pass cant be extended which means she have to leave. ICA din approve her 30days extension which now makes her feel very very bad. She is totally in a very down mood. I'm really too busy to comfort her. =( I'm sorry Sheryll....
Mr Koh is really chasing me very tight for schedules and arrangement stuffs. These few days i could hardly breathe. =/ This week went to Kiddiewinkie, Telok Kurau and twice @ Bendemeer... More to come is Teck Whye and Shines. *GrrRr* Working till late almost everyday. Even i reach home at 7plus but i have to msn my taiwan client till 10pm. The client is actually a teacher in Summerhill (Learning Seed) He is quite a nice chap. Looking forward to welcome them in Singapore.
Mr Koh brought their photos to show me who is who... So... Haha~ Before they see me, I've seen them. =) Their Art & Crafts are excellent. Neatly and nicely done up. If i cant produce a similar standard scrapbooking.. I guess i'll throw my face lo. Alright.. This is my last weekend before my Taiwan students are arriving. Looking forward....
Good news~
I've so call clinch a Taiwan student exchange program from Telok Kurau Pri. They wanted to go over to Taiwan in Sept. Which mean..... I have the chance to go again. =D *Praying hard* Will i go for free?? *hehe* =p Perhaps i must build a gd relationship with the teachers first... =)
Class size: 30 chinese students
Teachers: 3-4
Parents: Est.: 15
Duration: 6D5N
Another news that i've just rec.... Boss actually got 2 more people to assist me today. OMG~ He totally forget all abt our second missy~ He very bad lo. Our Poor second missy must be feeling very bad. I feel bad too... Sighz~
NO TIME LE LA!!!!!
My teachers and students are coming in 7days!!!!!!!!!! =(
My logistics is still in MESS!!!! *GgRrrRR*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home