=(
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
BUSY BUSY BUSY~
So many things to do everyday. I cant really finish wad i'm suppose to do. Thank god i found my gal, Calin. She is my saviour. =D Officially she is my project teacher. *YEAH* But this few days she is rushing a project and also a exam on wed. So i really hope after wed she can fully get into our project.
There are too many things i have to check and plan. Thou I'm busy but honestly, i do enjoy. =) Wonder how long my interest will last. Calin said something tat hit me again.. Sheryll happen to say something too.. Aunty Susan oso... All said at different timing but i feel hurt again. Like what my msn nick says - a secret behind each smile. I'm in a deep tots again. Feel like doing something.... =D
Tired n tired... OoOOo...
I need something... -_-`
So many things to do everyday. I cant really finish wad i'm suppose to do. Thank god i found my gal, Calin. She is my saviour. =D Officially she is my project teacher. *YEAH* But this few days she is rushing a project and also a exam on wed. So i really hope after wed she can fully get into our project.
There are too many things i have to check and plan. Thou I'm busy but honestly, i do enjoy. =) Wonder how long my interest will last. Calin said something tat hit me again.. Sheryll happen to say something too.. Aunty Susan oso... All said at different timing but i feel hurt again. Like what my msn nick says - a secret behind each smile. I'm in a deep tots again. Feel like doing something.... =D
Tired n tired... OoOOo...
I need something... -_-`

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home