Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

6 More days~

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Yes... in 6 days my teachers and students are all coming.....

Actually by last Friday we should have complete everything but. but... *sighz*

Sheryll still dunno that Mr Koh has already got us 2 standby to help us out. Wondering how will she think. =(

Okie.. This is my last weekend that i can so call relax. (but i have been working at home since fri night) Has been working like mad for 1 week plus. High responsibility is on my shoulder. I have ultimate stress within myself. Lots of things i have to take note. I must get everyone to co-ordinate well.. arrangements to be made. Everything must be fun. This is just my first project in Finesse. I has a great expectation on it. Carol and Susan say i put in loads of effort but to me is still not enuff. Now everyday i'm practically contacting Local and Taiwan teachers. I'm really grateful that they are very co-operative with me. What i want.. they are able to give it to me asap. Esp to Bendemer Sec, both teacher-in-charge and student guides are very vibrant and enthu abt my project. I'm really very glad.

Mr Koh keep saying that: "WeiLing, I think we really found the right school for our Taiwanese kids."

Overall.. *thanks* Thanks to Mr Lim, Mr Daniel and esp the guides. They have loads of great idea for me. I greatly appreciated. =) I'm looking forward that Bendemeers can help me out with my weekend activities. *praying hard*

Alright, 6 days left..

6 days to nightmare..

Tml.. onwards.. its a hard fight. this fight will last for 1 mth and i hope by then i can lose some weigh too. *lol*

*Mr Matthias Koh say~ Dun think of the outcome for step 3 when you haven proceed with your step 1.* =)

Jiayou WeiLing... Dun disappoint people that pin great hopes on you. *winkz*
I cant fall sick at this point of time ah!!! [Thou i'm alr sick now.. =(]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home