ZzZZZzzzz
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Euu.... i nv realise tat i'm actually gg to fly in abt 37 hrs.
LaLaLa~ i hvn pack my luggage ah. =( *Bet Qi n Fen has packed le*
Anticipated??
Nope. =
Sigh~ Feel so complicated... Worry abt this n dat. I'm a bit tired!
These few days has been practically wrapping Ba Zhang day but until now i hvn even ate 1 Ba zhang. I'm really nt into it. Enjoy the wrapping process but nt the eating. These 2 days i hv gained 1 kg. *Faint* Dun even dare to imagine wad will b my weight aft my taiwan trip ah. *sighz*
Fen's fren sent her some info on taiwan... Seems relevant. Well.. guess wad?? I might pop into one of their nitelife pub during our stay. Hmm... Ling is getting noti. =D Hmm...
Alright... pretti tired today so i shall end here.
Hope the ladies who hv the chance of eating my ba zhang like the taste n the shape. =)
A pre-Taiwan Intro will be posted before i fly~
*tata*
LaLaLa~ i hvn pack my luggage ah. =( *Bet Qi n Fen has packed le*
Anticipated??
Nope. =
Sigh~ Feel so complicated... Worry abt this n dat. I'm a bit tired!
These few days has been practically wrapping Ba Zhang day but until now i hvn even ate 1 Ba zhang. I'm really nt into it. Enjoy the wrapping process but nt the eating. These 2 days i hv gained 1 kg. *Faint* Dun even dare to imagine wad will b my weight aft my taiwan trip ah. *sighz*
Fen's fren sent her some info on taiwan... Seems relevant. Well.. guess wad?? I might pop into one of their nitelife pub during our stay. Hmm... Ling is getting noti. =D Hmm...
Alright... pretti tired today so i shall end here.
Hope the ladies who hv the chance of eating my ba zhang like the taste n the shape. =)
A pre-Taiwan Intro will be posted before i fly~
*tata*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home