Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Drifting

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm almost blogging everyday~ *sad*


Burning lots of essential oil to relieve all the stress within me.


Nx few days will be meeting some childhood frens and i'm anticipating on it too. Currently i've put on a big thinking cap for myself. I want to know what i reali want to have or to do. My head is bursting.


I haven fully recover from the shock i have for CF & MSM... and at this point of time i add myself with more burden on previous issues and all.. I'm reali nutty! I nid a psychiatrist~


Can i have a medicine that i can forget all unhappy stuffs? i reali dunno how to face my results when its out. I wana hid... i wana run... i dun wana face it!!!


U all might say... Ling.. u think too much le.. why nt start planning ur future job and nt those irrelevant stuffs.. rite? Honestly... i dun feel like working. I think my brain cells has all dead. i mus re-energise my cells first.. but how? sighz~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home