Destressing
Friday, June 29, 2007
Maybe i'm overly stressed up~
I dunno what to do...
The part on fix pay is simply very low.
Sighz~
Went to a short KTV wif Qin jus now... Yeeks.. its ex!! Never Never go kbox @ nite. =\ $30 per pax!!
Just now I'm totally in my own world while Qin is singing.. Or i should say.. too engross in her singing.. LOL~ In my memory there are 2 songs she sang quite well...
By:
1) Yuki, n
2) SHE
*clap clap*
Qin gt improvement le.. Althou thru ut the nite she complain tt she hv no "Qi" but overall still ok la. Jus the poor lil gal hv to endure with my voice. *haha* The worst of ever... =D
This gal bought me 5 bars of choc. *OMG* Haha~ So i might just bring the chocolates to my office nx week... =D Thankie~ *hugz*
Haha~ Will upload it once she send me the photos.
KK.. got to rest~
Update on my new job soon... (I guess)
Nitey~ *muacks*
******************************************************************
徐懷鈺 - 心中的遗憾
******************************************************************
I dunno what to do...
The part on fix pay is simply very low.
Sighz~
Went to a short KTV wif Qin jus now... Yeeks.. its ex!! Never Never go kbox @ nite. =\ $30 per pax!!
Just now I'm totally in my own world while Qin is singing.. Or i should say.. too engross in her singing.. LOL~ In my memory there are 2 songs she sang quite well...
By:
1) Yuki, n
2) SHE
*clap clap*
Qin gt improvement le.. Althou thru ut the nite she complain tt she hv no "Qi" but overall still ok la. Jus the poor lil gal hv to endure with my voice. *haha* The worst of ever... =D
This gal bought me 5 bars of choc. *OMG* Haha~ So i might just bring the chocolates to my office nx week... =D Thankie~ *hugz*
Haha~ Will upload it once she send me the photos.
KK.. got to rest~
Update on my new job soon... (I guess)
Nitey~ *muacks*
******************************************************************
徐懷鈺 - 心中的遗憾
******************************************************************

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home