Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Decision

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Life is full of decision.. And now.. I'm trying to make another decision. Another unforeseeable decision~

Once I've made the decision.. i start to doubt my capability. I'm nt tat gd~

I finding faults within myself.

I cant think...

I need fresh air...

I thinking too much.

I worry too much...

It sld nt be like tis.

I'm scare...

First time into working society.. i have no confidence!

I have no confidence...

Thou the pay is rather low but actually i'm nt sad on the amt i'm gg to have. (partly.. maybe) @ the same time, I want to new learn things too. Kind of interested in the facilitating job and maybe marketing for the yr end Taiwan student exchange oso. But the liaising job with all local schools might be my job too. In my whole life.. i'm afraid of teachers, principal and schools. Cos so call schools never gave me gd memories. I believe most of the gals will think tat WeiLing sld be missing on her school days cos she is always the one being dote by teachers. Ex HaiSing principal know me too.

Recall the day tat i went back to collect my O level cert. Mrs Koh actually remember my name and welcome me back. OMG~ I feel like burying my head in the ground. Tat time.. there were a grp of new teachers sitting there and having their refreshments. The whole sch has jus end their annual event. Upon seeing the principal is toking to me.. my mum hid behind the pillar.. LOL~ She say.. disgraceful.. Cos my results is not good and who am i to leave such gd impressions on teachers n principal.. LOL~ *My mum jealous of me leh* =D From this i keep telling myself.. as long as i'm sincere in the things i'm doing.. people will recognise me and love me too. *haha* *rolling eyes*

Since yesterday, i keep reminding myself... WeiLing is stepping into another stage of her life.

Working stage~ YES.. officially!

I really dunno...

All of the sudden.. i dun wish to grow up. How i wish i can jus sit at home shake leg.

BUT no no~

Thou i noe I'm allowed to do so, i dun think is a good thing too.

Perhaps i can say i'm a lil career minded but i dunno... i jus cant do it.

I envy ladies with coat n smart suits apparels. How i wish i can be like them...

I also wish to be an entrepreneur too.

Arrr... My mood is totally in a disaster now..

I need BIG candy floss.. Who can cheer this girl up?? ='(

请哄我开心, 好吗?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home