Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Shattered~

Friday, May 25, 2007

Heart Shattered upon seeing the CF paper....

Did you put effort into it? Honestly maybe i din.... Its my retribution...

Yes.. my paper is comfirm a gone case... NO miracle!!!!

I actually tot that i wont cry.. but i was wrong. Everything seems out of my control... At this point of time... my world has turn upside down.

Special thanks to Liling, PeiQi, Caslyn, Weiwen, Mingyi, Joanne and Xianqin... This girl cant stand up le.. I'm reali tired... Too tired for anything. Let me calm down first ba... Thank you for the care u all had showered upon.


I'm so surprise that my bro actually sent sms-es to me to encourage me and all.. This is the first time i feel a concern from him. It really feel great to have a brother around. He even let me beat his hand until my hand became reddish too. (he nv complain so i dunno whether his hand is painful a not..) I oso pity him ah... This bro of mine is reali gd. *Thumbs up* Thanks gor! Wen.. u r the best~


All along I tot i have a mental preparation that i'll fail CF but maybe i still pinning some hope thats why i end up.. here... in misery.... =(

This is gona be different from my LBO already...

I'm numb...

Alright i'll stop here.. meanwhile let me recuperate my soul first....

*******************************************************************
This song is frm the Chanel 8 9pm song.. a nice one~ Bet all of you will like it. =)

If I were Blue
Would you be there for me
And Whisper in my ears that's ok
Would you stand by me
Let me hold You tight
And say you love me one more time

If I Feel good
Would you slow dance with me
And touch my lips with tender loving care
Would you die for me
Would you run with me
And never look back
Would you be there to love to be with me?
Would you swear that your love is always true
Would you say that you'll always be the one
To take my breath away

Would you be there to love to be with me?
Would you swear that your love is always true
Would you say that you'll always be the one
To take my breath away

Would you be there...

Download this song here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home