Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Credits~

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wad???

Ling.. enjoy your each and everyday k?

From this day onward.. u are gg to be a young working adults. No longer a student. =( Wonder to celebrate or wad.

=)

Officially 3 yrs of Uni life has ended. Thou i still dunno can i grad successfully but meanwhile let me enjoy these few mths first. haha~

Same last last yr.. this entry will credit to those frenz that hv help me thru out these few mths. =D

Each and every year i lend a lot of helping hands. I'm really glad that i hv wonderful frenz around me. A simple Good luck or all the best are all my motivations to endure thru each and every single paper. As per norm i save up all the best wishes till my last pp and i'll delete of on my last day of exams. Last night i made a little calculations... I had abt 40+ gd luck msges. =D I'm so blessed wif u guys around.

Ever since certain "mishaps" happen early of this yr or late last yr.. i know that frenships might nt last forever. It is as fragile as a glass too. Same as relationships. No matter how strong are the bonds.. there will be a day that it will break. Wads everlasting?? Haha.. Diamonds are! =)

No matter wad promises we have made for each other... things sometimes dun turn out the actual thing u wanted. Always i wanted to have a strong bond of frenship with my frenz but certainly not - things dun happen that way~. May i ask... who are my true and loving frenz? Perhaps only thru ordeal den u will know who are the ones. BUT sometimes things are nt to be taken for granted u noe? On a fine day someone might jus replace u in the heart of ur true gd old fren and there u are being "chuck" at the corner living yourself. I jus think back.. how many frenz i've lost and how many frenz i've gain in another. I'm glad that i found back some gd old frenz.. thanks. I'm really touched.

Xianqin... thanks for coming back into my life once again.. Xianqin.. THANKS~ Sorry that due to the stress i'm hvg during my exams.. u gana my "bad attitudes" I sincerely apologise for that. I dun mean it k? I know Qin is v gd one rite? She forgive me hor?? =)

Peiqi... Thanks... Thanks loads... Ur notes for ICP save me on a qn. Ur notes let me spot 1 qn leh... Haha~ Thanks for guiding me thru MSM too.. W/o u i bet my DEA will definitely "buang". =) U r reali a great girl... *hugz* Thanks to ah mai that she brought me a fren like u. And i thanks u also to bring Cas into my life too...

Caslyn... Thanks my dear gal.. Hearing so many of my deep beneath tots that have been hiding since centuries. LOL~ Thanks for motivating me since the start of my pp. Hang on is wad u always tell me. Thanks....

Liling... i noe u are nt here but jus wana credit u too... At points when we get back tog as best frenz again i noe u wont let me go anymore. I know no matter wad happen to me u'll always be there for me. U r always my best sister. *hugz*

你太感伤了吧...

我真的累了, 累得想放弃想逃避... *sighz*

* more to come.. i hv to catch some sleep before i'll becoming a panda at Liwen's Wedding. *


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home