Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

Art of Seduction

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Haha... got this Qi's blog~ Hmm... Quite alright for me i guess.. =)



I'm really bored..

I've so much to blog but i dunno how to express it out~ *Grrrrrr* I hate this feeling!!

Alright, BRB~

A nice song that i wana introduce~

我不懂 - 阿沁

我静静站在转角
看玻璃透亮了街道
眼泪往下掉
你曾经对着我微笑
夜景美丽的喧闹
在我眼中巳不重要
打湿了外套
这感觉谁又会知道
我是你的影子随时都可能消失
你说了太多藉口我不懂
看来我不懂不懂你的冷默
我不懂不懂怎么承受
为什么现在听你每句话
怎么都会有点心痛
如果你要走
带走所有的痛
你要走那就放我自由
我沉默只是因为我不要
看到你在他怀中
我听不懂我看不懂
我猜不透你的心

Hmm.. no MV but the lyrics is gd rite? This is the song in my playlist song number 1. =)
Perhaps u all can go and hear his whole album. I luv most of the songs man... *haha*

Back to books~
All the best, ladies~*hugz*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home