Credits

Butterfly Garden Version 1.01 - "Sweetness in the air..." is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed at 1024 x 768.
 

心路旅程

心路旅“承”
请“和”我一起
探索这“薇”小的城堡
让各自的心“玲”
得到所需的归属感

One mth b4 exams~

Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm getting far too bored. Well these are a few of the stufs that my uncle bought for me in Aust. *Disappointing man~ *

Cheap chocolates!!! Argh~ I dun wan NTUC type of chocolates la. *MAD* I wan unique type of dark chocolates which i cant find in Singapore laaaaaaaa............. TIM TAM Singapore oso hv la... Haiz.. This is wad happen when dummies goes overseas.. *gurrs*


No mood to mug on books but i diligently taking photos of my boring face everyday.. whahaha~ Tml going to have a meal wif Qi n frenz... Heez.. =) Anticipating ah. A fren jus came back from Taiwan aft a mth's training well so we suggested the outing. Hope there wont be any hiccups~



Practically driving myself crazy with the loads of lectures notes right on my tables and floors... When on earth can i deal with them with motivations?? IDIOTS!! How i wish to tear them off and throw them down the chute! *Haiz*
Opps.. forget something... haha~ I'm gg to have a pressie tml... Mingyi sad he bought yummy for me in Taiwan. *WooHoo* Wonder Peiqi's fren bought anything a not... Haiz... I ask Mingyi to buy Pineapple tarts but end up he nv buy.. *SOB*Well Nvmind.. i'll take a photo of that and post it on blog to make u guys drool.. *haha*
While i'm studying.. i'm spending $$ too.. Spend $60 on F21 Spree. Qi joined in the fun.. she spend $90. wahhaha~
Alright trying hard to go back to books. =P

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home