Ice cream outing
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Thank you PeiQi & Caslyn...
I had an enjoyable day @ Fifth Ave that day. These few days I'm simply lazy to blog.. so here's' my entry~
Qi.. thanks for acc me to eat ice cream... Cas... thanks for all the enlightenment u gave me. =) Unbelievable... i learn a lot of things from these 2 lil girls. *haha* Sorry Cas to let u worry for the last few days. Anyway, no worry.. i'm a steel girl, i wont get sick so easily la. *hugz*

Actually sld hv another receipt but was stopped by Qi. I wanted to get another scope of ice cream end up..... Someone stare at me and say: CANNOT EAT LE LA!!!! *Sob* After the ice cream sessions, we did some photo taking again.
These today a few frenz keep asked the same qn....
I had an enjoyable day @ Fifth Ave that day. These few days I'm simply lazy to blog.. so here's' my entry~
Qi.. thanks for acc me to eat ice cream... Cas... thanks for all the enlightenment u gave me. =) Unbelievable... i learn a lot of things from these 2 lil girls. *haha* Sorry Cas to let u worry for the last few days. Anyway, no worry.. i'm a steel girl, i wont get sick so easily la. *hugz*
Woo... I WAN MORE ICE-CREAM~
These today a few frenz keep asked the same qn....
"Ling, how are you?" *haha* Yes.. i'm fine... I'm reali fine~ perhaps past few days i think too much and too stressful, after venting out in a 2 plus page long of typing.. i feel beta already! Maybe i will do another entry on my papers. Since i cant read... might as well blog what i'm suppose to learn in blog? Rite? whahah.... kk will see how.
Alright, got to cont with my ICP. Try to do a beta post tml. =)
*I'm hungry NOW* ZZZzzzz
Opps jus a lil update on the sale... --- We nv go!! *haha* Save $$ leh.. =)

1 Comments:
At 12:50 AM, November 12, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
You write very well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home